What goes great with Velata chocolate fondue? Here are just a few ideas for dippers. Feel free to add your favorites with a comment.
Fruit – Dried, fresh, or frozen
- Tip! Water and chocolate don’t mix, so make sure you dry all fruit after washing to prevent clumpy, messy fondue.
- Suggestions: sliced apples, oranges, maraschino cherries, dried apricots, frozen or fresh bananas, kiwi, berries, melon, fresh coconut chunks.
Salty – Salty loves sweet!
- Suggestions: chips, pretzels, bacon, popcorn, kettle corn, corn chips, pork rinds.
Nuts – More salty sweetness
- Tip! Make sure nobody has a nut allergy!
- Suggestions: walnuts, pistachios, Brazil nuts, peanuts, cashews, pecans, almonds, peanut butter balls.
Cakes and Desserts
- Suggestions: brownies, Rice Krispy Treats, marshmallows, cheesecake squares, frozen Twinkies, mint sticks, waffle cone pieces, Twizzlers, licorice, cake balls, ice cream sandwiches, frozen mini eclairs.
- Suggestions: Oreos, Nutter Butters, Animal Crackers, graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, meringues, sugar wafers, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, sugar cookies, Girl Scout Cookies, peanut butter cookies.
- Suggestions: waffles, donut holes, biscotti, bagel chips, rice cakes, mini muffins, frozen cinnamon rolls.
Drizzle – Or ladle if you’re a chocoholic like me!
- suggestions: wedding cake, carrot cake, angel food cake, ice cream, ice cream cake, cheesecake, pie, banana bread, banana splits, sundaes, popcorn, kettle corn.
These are just a few foods to enjoy with your Velata. The possibilities are endless!